Pink Oak is looking for passionate, vibrant and young individuals to work on contract basis as *Resource Mobilization Assistants* in Lagos and
Abuja. These resource mobilization roles will be critical for the delivery of results for the Nigerian men and women with cancer.
POSITION: Resource Mobilization Assistants (Contract)
LOCATIONS: Lagos and Abuja
DURATION: 6 months
DESIRED START DATE: November 1, 2018
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Developing, monitoring and implementing fundraising strategies, that includes quarterly targets to meet the Organization’s objectives;
- Approaching and raising funds from companies, trusts, partners/donors, Banks and foundations within Nigeria;
- Map potential donors/partners such as trusts, foundations, companies and high net worth individuals, etc., finding a match with partners whose
philanthropic or funding criteria match the organization’s, or its partners vision and activities;
- Developing, managing and maintaining a network of corporate contacts and effectively managing and maximizing these relationships;
- Facilitating co-financing opportunities for the Foundation;
- Having access to various corporate forums and being current and up to date with legal issues affecting fundraising for NOT-FOR-PROFITS;
- Passion for working in healthcare/Not-for-profit and alleviating the cancer burden in Nigeria
- Must be resident in the location s/he wants to work as a Fund Mobilizer.
- Minimum of a National Diploma (OND) in any field of study, higher qualifications are desirable.
- Experience with fundraising is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ensuring confidentiality, commitment, reliability and high degree of personal integrity.
- Ability to operate the Computer efficiently and effectively is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English Language; knowledge of the Language of State of Resident is highly
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties related to fund mobilization as may be requested by the
- Remuneration is negotiable; shall be a percentage of the amount raised.
Please submit a cover letter addressed to the Executive Director and Curriculum Vitae as a one document, with
“*Resource Mobilization Assistant – Location*” (Example: Resource Mobilization Assistant – Abuja) in the subject line to *INFO@PINKOAK.ORG <INFO@PINKOAK.ORG>.*
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.